Loading...

Women

Layby Set Up Fee


Price: $3.00

In stock

Here at Hug Me Harry we know you always want the good stuff but we also know you can't always afford to pay for it up front!  No worries, we offer an amazing layby system and we warmly welcome you to use it!

How does it work?  Well, you shop on our site like you normally would and add all your treasures to your cart as you normally would INCLUDING THE LAYBY SET UP FEE and then as you head through the check out you pop the word 'layby' into the discount code section.

This will automatically take 75% off your order leaving you with the 25% deposit!  Super easy!  Then just complete the transaction as you usually would do via paypal.

Once you have processed your order, Kate will email you directly to let you know the finer details of our layby program!

Thing you might like to know:

* our laybys usually run over 5 weeks but are flexible.  Some people take longer some people would like it to be shorter.  We will arrange this with you once the order has been proessed

* we send paypal invoices on a Friday for layby payments.  Again, most people like this done weekly but we do have some people who pay fortnightly and monthy.

* if you would like to cnacel your layby at anytime, thats fine.  We just ask that you give us as much notice as possible.  You will be refunded any money you have already paid minus the layby set up fee.

We hope this helps answer some of the questions you might have.  So in recap:

 

1. Shop as you usually would, adding products to the cart.  MAKE SURE YOU ADD THE LAYBY SET UP FEE also.

2. Enter the word 'layby' into the discount section.  This will take 75% off the entire order.

3. Checkout as usual via paypal

4. Kate will contact you via email to arrange the finer details.

 

If you have any questions you can email me anytime at kate@hugmeharry.com